Apex Systems is currently seeking Sr. Business Systems Analyst for a large client in Jacksonville, FL. If interested, please send resumes to Josh Feeley at email@example.com
- Analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
- Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
- Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
- Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements. Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Using SDLC processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine business and technical functions to be included in design.
- Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
- Prepare technical documentation and deliverables including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting.
- 6 or more years work experience in an application development and/or systems analysis role.
- Experience writing a Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
- Extensive knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system.
- Experience using Agile methodology
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.