This is a senior level analyst role within the People Operations function. The Sr. Compensation Analyst will develop and implement team member compensation programs to help the Company attract, retain, and motivate talent. She/he will also be responsible for the maintenance of ADP Workforce Now and iCIMS in conjunction with the Information Technology (IT) department. The Sr. Compensation Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager, People Operations.
- Analyzes company compensation policies in relation to government wage and hour regulations, prevailing rates for similar jobs in comparable industries or geographic areas, and recommends changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive rates.
- Analyzes organizational pay practices and makes recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity.
- Complete annual Radford survey submittals.
- Works with the People Operations and Talent team to ensure accurate job descriptions for positions in organization. Conducts job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Helps implement special compensation programs or incentive systems for all employees or for specific groups to support the organization's objectives.
- Provide system administration support of the ADP Workforce Now human resources information system (HRIS) and the iCMS applicant tracking system (ATS) in conjunction with the IT department.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular management reports and metrics.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 8 years of experience in a human resources function with at least 5 years in a compensation and/or HRIS capacity.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with state and federal labor laws and regulations as it relates to compensation
- Must possess knowledge of HRIS and/or ATS, such as ADP Workforce Now or iCIMS.
- Ability to create and conduct complex analytics using Excel and other tools as needed.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently, prioritizing and organizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present to multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to research complex questions
- Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands.
- Desire to learn new technologies, processes, etc. and retain this knowledge.
- MS Office experience