RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
*Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
*Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
*Short/Long Term Disability
*Term Life and AD&D Insurance
*EAP and Work Life Benefits ......and many more
Ricoh offers Full Time and Part Time positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet employees' different needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas within a Legal office /environment: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance. Note: Due to the higher level of presentation, telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties and high interaction with Executive level customers, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential documents that may be time sensitive
- Provide upmost in quality work due to the sensitive nature of documents and projects that are required in a legal environment
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Performs duties of scanning, file conversion and file naming
- Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and files for printing and CS/DVD
- Manage TOC (Table of Contents) -- first page of electronic file
- Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition) files to assist with key word search
- Perform file formatting for printing/Excel files
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to executive level end users at various levels, including: legal secretaries, project managers, paralegals, associates and partners
- Perform quality accurate jobs/projects that may require tight deadlines and potentially under high pressure
- Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off site (BIS or Smart Source)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in legal industry is highly desired
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing strong customer service, personal and communication skills
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.