Sr. Corporate Recruiter for Tech Startup
PSG is currently Boston’s oldest startup! We have over 20 years of staffing expertise but are currently operating like a tech startup. We’re excited to lead the way when it comes to changing how the staffing industry operates and are currently working on several technology initiatives to pave the way. We’re looking to bring on a talented recruiter who will impact this change by helping us continue to hire smart, driven individuals who are excited to make an impact in our industry. This is an opportunity for someone looking to take their recruiting experience to the next level by fully owning the internal hiring process at PSG. Our core values are people development, diligent teamwork and fun! Over the last 18 months, the human resources department has had a tremendous impact on the overall company culture and results at PSG. We’ve helped lead the way to record low turnover results, created multiple promotion path opportunities for individuals and you can see many of these results illustrated in our Glassdoor comments. Check them out by clicking here!
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will work with the Director of HR and help lead the way on innovating PSG’s internal recruiting efforts. This person will work closely with the key decision makers, including our two owners, on overall recruiting strategy. Additional details on PSG and the job are below:
- Manage PSG’s full cycle recruiting efforts with an emphasize on driving the top of the funnel strategy for passive and active sourcing and screening. This work will focus largely on LinkedIn work to start.
- Work closely with the CEO and CFO on recruiting initiatives and also partner with all levels of PSG management.
- Ensure all new hires have a smooth onboarding experience and integration into PSG
- Proactively help with developing forward-thinking recruitment strategies
Why work at PSG:
- Fun, energetic, innovative and collaborative team environment
- A hands-on and transparent leadership team
- Industry leading training and development
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Full benefits package including health, dental, 401k, and Paid Time Off Plan
- Company paid for Certified Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association
- PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row
- At least 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Expertise working with a variety of sourcing techniques
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a larger team
- The desire to work in a startup type of environment operating within a well-established company
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.