Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
Assist and support Cybersecurity through all phases of the system development life cycle, including planning, requirements analysis, design, development, testing and evaluation, and implementation. Assist in the analysis of complex functions and requirements. Ensures conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and regulations. Supports development of logical and physical solution for the implementation of Cybersecurity. Reviews and prepares documents and presentations. Some travel is required, approximately 15%.
- Support cyber risk assessments of weapon systems and Information Technology (IT)
- Identify cyber access points to weapon systems and IT to support vulnerability assessments
- Identify acquisition and system security requirements by interface and attack vector
- Identify/create key weapon system resilience requirements
- Identify/create Software Assurance, Hardware Assurance, Information and Communications Technology Supply Chain Risk Management requirements from NIST SP 800-161 and other sources.
- Identify/tailor/update Data Item Description documents for SSE deliverables
- Ensure requirements address weapons systems
- Ensure traceability of requirements to all requirement sources (e.g., NIST, Cyber Survivability CSAs) for reciprocity and audit purposes
- Identify methods of verification for each acquisition and system security requirement
- Support industry peer review of LOA2 products in industry forums such as the CITAG and NDIA SSE/SE/T&E Committees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity or related field and have six (6) plus years of related experience.
- Must have a Security + CE certification or higher.
- Desired that the selected applicant have an understanding of NIST SP 800-53 R4 Security Control Catalog and Program Protection Countermeasures and NIST SP 800-160 System Security Engineering and/or be a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) or Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V).
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans