VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for a Senior Level Data Analyst for a long-term contract in Reston, VA.
This position requires an In-person interview. SKYPE IS NOT AN OPTION!
- Data Cleaning – identify erroneous data
- Analyze and assess the quality and integrity of the data
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Understanding of various data processes (including ETL), and how data is loaded in to a data mapping document
- Understand the meaning/business context of data
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
- Evaluate risk from statistical information to determine risk to operations or non-compliance.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to business and other IT teams.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Able to write and execute SQL queries for reporting and data validations.
- Healthcare experience
- Hands-on SQL queries
- ETL experience, S2T mapping
- Over 7 years of experience in data analysis
If you are an eligible candidate, we encourage you to submit your resume to email@example.comHelp , or call us at 1(800)810-8342. Reference, job number MW11711.