We are seeking a contract Sr Data Modeler for a Data Warehouse project for a client here in Lake Forest, Calif. The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience in the design, development, testing, implementation and support of conceptual, logical and physical data models within data warehousing in a Microsoft environment. Strong SQL skills and some DBA skills are required. Market rate on a W2. Initial 6 month contract with possible extensions as this is a 1 year project. Local candidates preferred.
We offer excellent benefits, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
QUALIFICATIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
· 10+ years of data modeling experience covering 3-NF OLTP, data marts, and data warehouses.
· Demonstrated expertise in data modeling, data architecture standards, and best practices
· Experience in translating business and functional requirements into logical and physical data models that follow industry best practices and company standards and guidelines
· Experience with ER/Studio or ERWin
· Experience in Data Profiling and Data Cleansing
· Perform lite DBA duties to support development tasks
· Ability to create complex views and materialized views and tune for performance
· Working knowledge of ETL technologies and associated implementation methodologies.
· Broad technical knowledge of SQL Server (specifically versions 2012/2016)
· Some experience and/or knowledge of SharePoint, Data Quality Services and Master Data Management is a plus.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· A motivated team player
· 4 years college degree is required
Technical Solutions, Inc.
One Park Plaza, Suite 600
Irvine, Ca.., 92614