About the Company:
Our client is part of a large academic medical institution in Boston. They are seeking a Sr Desktop Engineer with experience working in a large hospital or campus environment supporting a broad system support knowledge and strong SCCM (front and back end)
In this role you will be performing imaging and deployment of Microsoft SCCM from end to end. You will be making suggestions on how to best utilize SCCM for server management, access management, license management and other features. You should also have strong Tier 3 support experience with AD, Windows 7/10 and Office 365.
- in depth knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft SCCM
- Experience in engineering, troubleshooting and systems knowledge
- Experience with Remedy ticketing system
- Experience with Windows 7/10
- Office 365 support
- experience with endpoint encryption infrastructure
- experience with Antivirus infrastructure
- experience with data mining/data manipulation
- large environment experience is a must have
- experience with Cerner is a plus
If you are qualified for this position please send your resume to Angela Fagin email@example.com for consideration. At this time this is a contract to hire position so no C2C, no H1B. Candidates must be local to Boston (within 40 miles of downtown).