DEVOPS ENGINEER - PERM - TAMPA, FL
● Design, analyze, Implement, test, and document software applications using Cloud Native
● Contributes to the planning for acceptance testing and implementation of new software,
performing supporting activities to ensure that customers have the information and
assistance they need for a successful implementation.
● Provides input to the work project plan, performs technical review of applications and peers'
work and develops proposals for improvements.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
DevOps Engineer Skill Requirements:
1. Object Oriented Programming (Java, Python, C#, or node.js)
2. Experience with Google Cloud Platform
3. Experience with one or more deployment automation technologies in cloud (Ansible, terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet)
4. Proficient in Unix/Linux Bash (Written bash scripts, can debug basic network and process issues)
5. Prior experience deploying cloud services and can articulate how/why they are used.
6. Experience with containers and container orchestration technologies.
Nice to have:
1. Experience working with big data (Spark, Hive, Hbase, Presto, Cassandra)
2. AI/ML (Tensorflow, H2O, MLlib)
3. Has built solutions for Log Aggregation & Resource Monitoring.
4. UI/UX Development, Data Visualization experience. (React, Angular, Django, Flask)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.