Foothills Consulting Group is currently performing several executive searches for an International, E-Commerce Industry Giant, based here in Los Angeles, CA.
We are looking for Azure Cloud environment .NET Developers and .NET/Mobile Development Managers.
If successful, chosen candidates can be hired directly with our client or if preferred, a contract to hire relationship can be established.
This initial 3- 5 year program is a ground breaking, fourth generation, Digital Marketing Enterprise Omni roll out utilizing the latest technologies in this space.
Sr. Development Manager
- The Sr. Manager, Development – Technology Development will manage a team that collaborates proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable web and mobile solutions.
- The Development Dept is responsible for managing the technical team to develop and support the web and mobile applications and corresponding integrated systems.
- Maintains direct accountability for quality and uptime of complex web and mobile applications.
- Will manage a team consisting of: 2 Managers and staff of 12 people
- Responsible for leading a development team in the design and architecture of technology solutions
- Leading team in coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
- Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
- Serve as technical solution architect on complex project implementations
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Provide expert technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
- Support upper management and other IT teams in decision making and provide timely and informative status report.
- Supervise direct reports and consultants, assign daily activities, ensure quality and timely delivery, and promote positive team sprits.
- Mentor and couch direct reports, conduct performance appraisal, assist in career goals and training plan, and follow HR’s guidelines.
- Recruit and retain staff.
- Resource leveling and time accounting using formal PMO tools.
- Experience and expertise with .NET and Windows server applications
- Strong Architecture and Object-Oriented Development Background
- Excellent technical skills with
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, proficiency in Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Java and C/C++
- SQL 2005,2008,2012
- ReactJS and Native
- Solid experience with web services (.NET or Java)
- XML (DOM manipulation, SAX parsing, XPATH, XSLT)
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, etc.)
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large-scale initiatives
- Experience with global implementations of E-Commerce Applications
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 10 years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
- 7 years of experience in application development
- 7 years of experience in leading design and implementation of complex web applications
- 7 years of experience in systems/application architecture for web applications
- 5 years of experience managing direct reports
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Management