Sr. Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting at a pre-IPO company in the Franklin, TN area. Position offers a highly competitive salary (up to $168,983 depending upon experience), full benefits and the opportunity to serve as a strategic leader of a large, growing department. You'd be managing, expanding and developing teams within corporate accounting, brand accounting and technical accounting (8-10 direct reports).
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $124,000 - 171,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
This posiiton reports directly to the VP Controller. The Sr. Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting will lead financial reporting, general ledger accounting, and related internal controls for the company. This role will also oversee accounting systems and both on and off-shore accounting teams.
- 10 years of experience and education combined
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA license required
- Big 4 Corporate Accounting/Finance experience highly preferred
- Experience with IFRS or IAS preferred
- Experience with Oracle/Hyperion/Essbase preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and managing/developing/coaching skills
- Public and Private Accounting/Finance experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting and/or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
skills: Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, CPA, Hyperion Essbase, IFRS, International Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.