This Dallas headquartered client is hiring a Senior Microsoft Data Engineer to join their Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions team. This Health Care company is a global leader in improving medical care one Patient at a time.
The Senior Microsoft Data Engineer is responsible for creating the data model, designing, building, and implementing various Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for various customers. In this role you will have direct impact in the care and well-being of a patient’s care.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, address key integration requirements, and achieve results. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in working with multiple stakeholders, and managing and meeting deadlines.
Check Out Our YouTube Video:
If you love building Business Intelligence solutions, and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!
Here’s how you will impact the Health Care Industry:
- Proven track record managing the development of large scale multi-tiered applications in a Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) environment Partner with business and IT leadership to continually improve mission critical and operational systems.
- Analyzes the technical and business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to design and develop a systems solution.
- Responsible for the project’s data management needs, which includes creating the data model, and associated data dictionary.
- Provide a standard common business vocabulary, maintain the data lineage documentation and champion the maintenance of the business glossary by the data stewards.
- Maintains a current understanding of how technology can enhance and offer a range of solutions for business partners.
- Designs, develops, and tests the creation of web based applications.
- Conducts various proof of concepts on new technologies and work with senior architects to develop recommendations that align with company's IT strategy.
- Applies a thorough knowledge and strategic view of one or more web applications/tools to help meet the needs of the organization and complete assignments.
- Ensure compliance with IT standards for business intelligence solutions development and operations.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures.
- Ensure system enhancements and changes are thoroughly tested and deployed correctly.
- Provide effective and timely communication to business leaders and end users.
We Can Get You an Interview -> If You Have:
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience;
- 7+ years of experience in a Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI), or .NET development environment;
- 2+ years experience designing and creating data models for web projects;
- Experience providing direction, strategy and value by analyzing current and future states of data, setting and communicating standards, and conception of projects or features to close the gap between current state and future goals;
- Client-facing experience;
- Skilled in Agile development techniques;
- Highly skilled with Agile development and Sprint methodologies
- Understanding of Business Driven Development(BDD)/Test Driven Development (TDD) or equivalent Test practices
- Health care experience preferred;
- Identifies problem trends and corrective actions and documenting these through modification of existing best practices guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, management information systems, business administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience
Why you'll love working at our client:
- You will be an employee of one of Dallas’ Top Employers!
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout the United States.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker.
We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.