Sr. Electrical Engineer
Req Id : 8331
Location : Batesville, IN 47006
Duration :6+ Months
Works as a collaborative team member on new product development projects in R&D to deliver innovative technical solutions.
- 2. Applies electrical engineering principles to design complex controls system, subsystems and subassemblies.
3. Applies electrical engineering principles in the selection of sensors, motors, valves, and associated controls required for the design.
4. Executes or support feasibility studies on hardware design options to help determine optimum design solutions or to confirm system capabilities, quality and reliability.
5. Develops cost effective h/w designs to meet industry standards (e.g. IEC, NEC) and to meet customer needs.
6. Develops component and system level technical specifications to implement new product designs.
7. Build, modify and/or test complex electrical design solutions for electronic circuitry, systems, motor driver, sensors and other h/w or control elements from functional system requirements.
8. Prepares adequate directions to designer support personnel for generating detail models, layouts and drawings for a variety of components and electrical or electromechanical sub-assemblies.
10. Provide guidance to technicians, designers and engineering peers in the development of R&D prototypes and desing verification units.
11. Interacts with vendors, suppliers, and engineering consultants in the selection of components that comply with requirements and specifications.
12. Create test procedures and setups, for conducting design verification (electrical, thermal, EMC, etc.) to verify h/w performance against design inputs.
14. Prepare high quality engineering documentation (e.g. calculiations, system schematics, theory of operation, BOMs).
Primary Skills ::
- Experience with developing embedded systems hardware, including processor selection, motor control, sensor integration and control, power and battery charger design, analog design, switching power supply selection.
2. Experience designing h/w to meet IEC, UL, IPC, RoHS, CE and other applicable standards. IEC 60601-1 desired.
3. Design experience with communication protocols/networks, including Ethernet, USB, SPI, I2C, RS485.
4. Experience using electrical CAD tools electrical harness, electrical system schematic and control box designs.
5. Experience with developing user interface hardware (e.g. touch-screen units, keypads, keypad schematics, etc...).
8. Experience with reading and using schematics and component data sheets for design and troubleshooting.
9. Hands-on experience with rapid prototyping and debugging, functional verification and pre-production ramp-up.
10. Proficient with electrical test equipment (e.g. multimeters, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, function generators, logical analyzers); Enjoy being hands-on in the lab and in the details (e.g. soldering, crimping, building cables).
Domain :: Medical
Education :: BE/BS
Mohd Nayeem | Team Lead Recruitment
T: 678 207 5220 Mobile: 315 465 0423
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30098
AIC Talent Solutions
Analysts IT Consulting
HireGenics Workforce Management
ACS Group is a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)