Role: Sr. Engineer - Build and Release
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: Contract to Hire or Full Time
- You will be responsible for supporting Client Engineering by managing the source code control system, automating continuous integration and monitoring build qualities.
- You will work with different parties in Client (Engineering, QA, Product Management, Customer Success) to define and control the process to ensure that Client products are released and delivered to the customers in a repeatable and scalable way
- You will build automated tools to deploy Client products in a distributed environment like AWS
- You will manage the repository manager to allow Client’s distributed teams around the world to access the builds in a secure way
- Experience with build systems like Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Familiarity with version control systems. Git experience strongly desired.
- Nice to have experience with repository manager like Artifactory or Nexus.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Skill with one or more scripting languages. Python experience highly desired.
- Experience with building complex deployment systems on AWS/Azure highly desired.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical/problem solving skills