- This is a full time position that supports tasking at the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Patuxent River, MD.
- Candidate will provide technical, programmatic and acquisition analyst services in support of aircraft development, test, fielding and sustainment.
- Candidate will perform a wide variety of tasks for the government customer to include requirements development, statement of work development, draft requests for proposals, acquisition planning, conduct analyses of alternatives, identify recommended course(s) of action, risk identification/mitigation, plan and participate in procurement planning conferences and development of other acquisition plans and documents at both the tactical and strategic levels.
- Candidate will interface with a variety of technical/engineering, program management, financial, and integrated program team personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, technical or scientific discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in any combination of the following is required: government acquisition, military operations, manned or unmanned aviation, engineering or other scientific/technical field.
- Candidate must be able to with minimal direct supervision, perform research, provide analysis, document findings/discrepancies, propose corrective actions and processes, and provide associated recommendations.
- Candidate must have strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Must be proficient in report writing and construction of briefing materials using MS Office tools such as Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multitasking team environment.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com