Joule is looking for a Sr Financial Analyst to join a growing food manufacturing team. For immediate consideration please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
- Product costing – Support enterprise costing initiatives including National Brands (new product launches), Tech Services and R&D projects (formulation changes and product innovations) and Marketing projects.
- Perform Oracle maintenance activities including opening and closing periods. • Generate weekly, trending, and comparative analysis of ingredient and packaging. • Prepare account analysis and reconciliation schedules of inventory, utilities and other key balance sheet accounts.
- Support accounting period closing activities.
- Manage the Packaging write off process, maintain the Share Point site.
- Interface with bakery and IT support to resolve transaction and system discrepancies.
- Product standards – Coordinate input from various departments to develop annual product standards and quarterly standards refresh for all bakery locations.
- Prepare the Raw Material and Packaging standard cost for annual planning and quarterly updates interfacing with Procurement.
- Assist with ERP system bill of material updates and data compliance activities as needed.
- Lead or contribute to special project initiatives on an ad-hoc basis.
- 5+ years accounting or finance experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelors Degree, Accounting or Finance major preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills required. Oracle experience preferred.