Sr. Financial Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a/an Sr. Financial Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for applying independent price testing procedures for securities and derivatives that are fair valued by the front office, primarily Non Agency securities.
- The individual will possess general knowledge of financial markets and products with a quantitative background suitable for critically evaluating the results of the valuation techniques.
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred Finance/Accounting/Mathematics)
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills – Able to clearly document and communicate findings to team members, supervisors and trading desks
• Experience in Financial and Database Software – The candidate should possess advanced Excel skills and be familiar with Intex pricing tool
• Product Knowledge – The candidate will have a detailed understanding of RMBS and/or ABS obtained during experience at a bank, pricing vendor, consulting firm and or other types of financial institutions. Ideally, a good understanding of the broader operation of capital markets and FICC products
• Previous experience in building pricing models
• Mortgage product valuations experience
• Strong mathematical background
Interested in applying?
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.