Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
This role is a senior level team member who reports to the Manager of Finance Transformation, this position will be responsible for providing transformative ideas, and solutions, as we drive towards a more simplified, standardized, and automated structure. This position will require strong experience with financial and accounting architecture around CRM, ERP and pricing applications and processes.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a problem solver and have a thorough understanding of accounting policies and procedures. You will have to balance accuracy and consistency with the objectives of speed and simplicity to strive towards best in class processes. In addition, the candidate should be ready to jump into a fast-paced constantly changing environment and drive the creation of processes that allow our back office to scale as we continue to grow beyond $1+ billion of annual revenue.
- Leverage best in class tools, processes, and personnel, to deliver against the responsibilities and objectives of the shared service organization.
- Lead the finance community toward industry standard best practices
- Lead process improvements in all finance and accounting applications
- Lead projects in Accounting and Finance processes around month-end close, revenue accounting, compensation accounting and procurement activities
- Implementing robust automation solutions to deliver best in class solutions.
- Developing current and future state value stream mapping to provide a roadmap and strategy of where the business process is currently and how to drive it to a more mature structure; through research and analyses of key business drivers, trends and operating metrics
- Execute sophisticated analyses and modeling that translates data into actionable insights – process enablement and ongoing evolution of data-driven targeting models.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement within the shared service environment. As a change agent, continuously identifying key transformation opportunities for further efficiencies and increase productivity.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret business metrics, experimental results and inform key future decisions.
- Communicate findings of transformation; specifically tackling reduction of waste, cycle and lead times through reporting to all levels of management, including Directors across enterprise functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Master's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant, progressive experience
- Exhibits professional presence in interactions with executive management and possesses presentation and communication skills
- Experience with sales and distribution modules within an ERP in an SaaS environment is necessary
- Experience with SFDC, Hyperion, Blackline and ERP configuration is
- Excel experience necessary
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or advance degree preferred
- Six Sigma or Lean methodologies certification preferred
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.