Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance, and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. As the Senior Financial Systems Analyst, you will provide a vital connection between the business and IT functions to ensure that applications are performing as intended. You will also provide a continuous improvement platform to develop the applications and processes within the Accounts Payable process. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive these results by focusing on our company’s strategic plans; ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Kofax/Coupa/Oracle related questions
- Work with key users to resolve issues and problems associated to Kofax/Coupa/Oracle including process and functional changes, and management of any system discrepancies
- Manage the escalation of all unresolved issues within Kofax/Coupa/Oracle
- Work with all FSS team members to identify possible systematic improvements; review suggestions and follow through with proposals
- Perform all system development work that affects FSS AP processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 5 years of experience in AP, with heavy system experience
- Oracle knowledge
- Previous experience in process improvements
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.