Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our growing team. The role of the Senior Front End Developer is to build, maintain, and optimize front end code across Sally Beauty’s online assets. The role is also responsible for collaborating with teams to test and drive innovations across the digital experience, leveraging their technical expertise to evaluate new and existing technologies to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain front end code for the website.
- Collaborate with broader marketing team to ensure site experience aligns with campaigns.
- Drive UI/UX design and development decisions.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive development of new features, content experiences, and innovative digital experiences.
- Lead user experience innovation and strategy.
- Stay informed on opportunities for digital improvements and innovation and make recommendations for future launches.
- Set up A/B testing scenarios and drive a more iterative testing environment.
- Perform QA on code, bug fixes, and site improvements as needed.
- Perform CMS enhancements as needed.
- 5+ years of Front End Web Development experience (internet design)
- Experience with Demandware a must
- Ability to self-manage and operate effectively with little oversight
- Ability to accurately estimate how long a project will take to ensure accurate timelines are created and achieved
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to seek input when needed
- Ability to work in team environment and welcome collaboration and feedback from other team members
- Able to prioritize, problem solve, and innovate to deliver on business objectives
- Knowledge and interest in retail, technology, and innovation
- Experience with PC and MAC hardware
- Skilled in troubleshooting, fixing bugs
- Proficient in cross browser development
- Understanding in responsive web development techniques and best practices
- Successfully bridge the gap between business and technology through effective communication
- Understanding of the impact of Web design on site usability, marketing and SEO optimization fundamentals
- Able to work with fast timelines and meet all coding and QA due dates
- Display a high sense of urgency and react quickly to ever changing business needs
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules