SR. FULL STACK JAVA ENGINEER - PERM - CARY, NC
Sr. Full Stack Java Engineer Responsibilities:
* Work with a cross-functional agile development team
* Experiment with new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit and evolve our tech stack
* Lives the creed of leaving the code in a better place
* Isn't afraid to dig into existing code and work to improve it.
* Understands the role CI/CD plays in rapid delivery
Sr. Full Stack Java Engineer Requirements:
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Master's Degree a plus
* Minimum 8 years of full stack Java based web application development
* Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
Required Frontend Skills/Experience
* Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 including CSS preprocessors like SASS
* Experience with cross browser support for the latest browsers
Required Backend Skills/Experience
* Expert with Java including Hibernate/JPA
* Proficient with Oracle databases and SQL
* Build and consume internal/external APIs (including, but not limited to REST)
* Experience with Spring
Preferred Skills / Experience
* Hands-on experience with test-driven development (TDD) and CI/CD
* Worked with highly scalable, distributed, micro-service based applications
* Experience with AMQP Messaging (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc)
* Strong experience with profiling and performance optimization
* Experience with NodeJS and Yarn
* Experience with Webpack a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.