Our premier client, a Big 4 global leader in Professional Services, is seeking to add a Sr. Human Resources Generalist to their team in NYC.
The Sr. HR Generalist will require work in both Talent and Deployment and will be supporting multiple Managers.
Additional Responsibilities of the Sr. HR Generalist will Include:
- Provides assistance to the Market HR Manager in the implementation of market strategy cross Line of Service (xLoS including Advisory, Assurance, Tax) and Internal Firm Services (IFS) in areas of sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management, and total rewards.
- Developing ability to advance to a future HR Manager role.
- Provides technical expertise to staff in the areas of coaching & development, employee relations, compensation, staffing, and HR policy interpretation.
- Applies a working knowledge of xLoS and IFS functional groups and strategies, goals and critical achievement targets to provide HR support to the xLoS and IFS staff.
- Provides technical HR expertise to market team in the areas of coaching & development, talent management, performance management, employee relations and HR policy interpretation.
Sr. HR Generalists with the Following Experience will be Considered:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Manager-level experience required.
- Professional Services experience is required.
- HR generalist experience, preferably in a professional services firm or large corporate environment; demonstrated management, team building and presentation capabilities.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 Recent, Expert Level Experience with Windows Operating Systems / APIs.
- 4-6 Recent, Expert Level Experience with MicroSoft Packaged Applications.
- Experience with Google Suite strongly preferred.