Wheeler Staffing Partners has partnered with a premier healthcare company in the Arizona area that is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Generalist for an acute care facility and teaching hospital. Contact Caroline Coats today for more information at Caroline.Coats@wheelersp.comHelp
The Sr. Human Resource Generalist is responsible for assisting the Chief Human Resources Officer with implementation and execution of the various human resources related hospital strategic initiatives. Additionally, the HRM provides day-to-day HR support within the hospital in support of these initiatives. In alignment with the CHRO, the HRM partners with hospital leadership to manage, expand, and improve upon the employee experience.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of experience
• Three to six years in Human Resources Management.
•Heavy Employee Relations Experience
• Previous experience with working with department leaders on how to coach employees,
• Be able to assist in identifying trends in specific departments in relation to turnover and employee engagement.
• This position will work with the HR leader in preparing the for audits.
• Healthcare experience
Preferred Experience: Healthcare Experience
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment with a minimum of supervision. Capable of data collection, analysis and interpretation. Creation of documents to support data findings. Effective communication with physicians, visitors, and staff members of all levels in the facility. Advanced computer skills. Must display a high degree of discretion and confidentially.