Human Resources partners with management to attract, develop, engage and retain highly qualified people globally to meet the business' needs. HR is responsible for designing and implementing the company’s talent management tools and processes, and for delivering consultative services to management in support of talent decisions. Our primary areas of strategic focus include: Talent Acquisition, Individual and Organizational Assessment and Development, Performance Management, Inclusion and Engagement, and Rewards.
- As a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner, you will be supporting several key product divisions within KLA-Tencor. The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing human resources and organizational effectiveness strategies that support business unit plans and objectives.
- Partnering with business unit leaders to drive talent management programs including: focal, employee engagement, coaching, headcount analysis, organization development, compensation analysis and recommendations, and recruiting.
- Assessing talent capabilities and gaps and assist executives, management, and employees in the development process.
- Championing corporate initiatives within the business unit and ensure a strong partnership focused on the achievement of business goals thru talent plans.
- Diagnosing global organizational challenges and recommends, develops and executes solutions.
- Influencing and helping management to understand and articulate employee needs and motivations.
- Proposing, recommending, and driving human resource programs, tools and services.
- Defining, analyzing, and measuring outcomes of HR programs through data analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Providing coaching, tailoring suggestions, as appropriate and balancing individual and company needs.
- Providing strong HR consulting services in the handling of employee relations issues and successfully conduct investigations, as needed.
- Promoting change management by providing tools, advice and guidance to the business unit.
- Educating, guiding and monitoring regulatory compliance and report to business unit management.
Masters Degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development with at least 8 years of relevant HR experience.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years or relevant experience or equivalent
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Kindly send your resume to Mohamed.Riyazudeen@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.