Job Title: Sr. IT Project Manager
Location: San Diego
Position Type: Contract 12 + Months
Resumes Accepted by Email: Jobs@Ensunet.comHelp
General questions please call 858.348.4690, ask for Emily Haight
Ensunet is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager who will manage and support technology post-merger integration activities.
The Senior IT Project Manager will communicate project vision, goals and objectives of the project, tracking and monitoring the "health" of the project. The Senior IT Project Manager will facilitate the creation of communication plans, status review meetings among project team members and clients ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
The candidate must have at least five (5) years of proven experience in overseeing technology integrations involving multidisciplinary teams that include technical and business staff, consultants, and stakeholders (such as agency executives, contractor managers and staff, independent vendors, independent project oversight consultants, Independent validation and verification consultants).
- Current or past experience leading any of the following large ERP implementation (PeopleSoft, SAP, Dynamics, Oracle, etc) and functional knowledge of various ERP modules.
- The candidate must have proven experience preparing PMBOK-related project plans, schedules, issue and risk management response plans, budget projections and revisions, and other standard project management elements. The candidate must provide with their resume copies of project management deliverables personally prepared as evidence of their mastery of PMI methods. If the candidate has previously applied IEEE or COBIT industry standards to project management, these may be substituted as PM examples.
- The Project Manager must have proven experience managing a large-scale integration project that contracts integration to separate companies. The Project Manager’s scope of responsibility for that project must have included management of the systems integration vendor.
- The Project Manager must have experience using Microsoft Office suite of productivity tools including Microsoft Project.
- Communication Effectiveness - Communicates effectively verbally and in writing; Expresses self well in a group and one-on-one; Fosters trust by sharing information with others; Encourages open expression of ideas and opinions; Provides timely flow of information to help others do their job; Actively listens to others and demonstrates understanding.
- Teamwork - Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of internal functions and levels; Brings substantive conflicts and disagreements into the open and resolves
them collaboratively; Willing to look at all sides of an issue to arrive at goals that are mutually beneficial; Builds strong external networks with people in the industry or profession.
- Judgment/Decision Making- Takes responsibility for decision-making; Makes decisions that are timely; Involves those who will be affected by the decision in the problem-solving process; Builds consensus; Generates various solutions and evaluates alternatives objectively; Willing to make and support unpopular decisions when necessary.
- Innovation/Creativity - Generates new solutions by combining, changing, or reapplying existing ideas; Has good ideas and acts on them; Searches for new and better alternatives to improve performance; Strives to create value in new ways; Is aware of emerging trends and anticipates possibilities.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise - Is regarded as knowledgeable in technical and functional aspects of the job; Understands issues relevant to the organization as they pertain to the job; Possesses up-to-date knowledge in the profession and industry; Assesses and uses other expert resources when necessary.
- Motivation - Pursues goals and measures success in terms of results achieved; Focuses on what’s important to the organization and drives for results; Is persistent in the face of complex challenges or when dealing with difficult people; Conveys appropriate sense of urgency; Achieves results with and through others.
- Leadership - Acts as a catalyst of change and motivates others to change; Champions new initiatives; Manages implementation effectively; understands the agendas and challenges of others; recognizes and effectively balances the interests and needs of one’s own group with those of the broader organization.
- Current PMP certificate or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Any technical certifications a plus.