Lehigh Technical is sourcing and seeking a senior level IT Sales and Business Development Managers right now. For the Greater New York City area.
We need seasoned technology sales managers or engineers with minimum 4 years Sales experience in Finance, Insurance and Capital Markets.
- 4 + years Sales experience with a Tier II (or Tier I) Systems Integrator / IT Outsourcing firm selling Application Development / Support, Testing, Consulting Services in the US Markets.
- Must be based on the in NYC metro (NJ/NYC)
- Experience selling in the Banking, Financial Services, or Insurance industry is prefferd.
- Proven experience at opening new logos in BFSI vertical and selling deals.
- We are looking for career minded individuals.
- 3 + years for at least 1 company (with revenue in excess of 500 MN USD) in a Sales role as well as sold in BFSI vertical during that time.
Skills and Job Experience Requirements:
A Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the Finance, Insurance and Capital Markets.
·Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
·At least 4 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
·Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
·Good understanding of Finance, Insurance and Capital Markets.
·Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
·Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra, etc
·Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
·Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
·Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading Finance, Insurance and Capital Markets Companies.
·Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
·The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
·Bachelor's degree is preffered .