We are working exclusively with our client in locating an experienced Sr. Instructional Designer with demonstrated success working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to analyze training needs and design comprehensive Training Programs/Curriculum on the topic of Project Management within Professional Services. The client has prepared initial Course Objectives and Course Structure documents that will need to be reviewed by the consultant for input.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Instructional Technologies, Education, Organizational Development, or Business; or degree plus Project Management Certification; or 3+ years of relatable professional experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Instructional Design and Development and solid understanding of adult learning principles and current trends in effective professional development training.
- Experience analyzing training needs and designing Training Programs and Curriculums.
- Must have experience creating Project Management Training and have strong project management skills.
- Experience in the professional services industry.
- Must be an excellent communicator with superior ability to collaborate with SMEs, Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists, and Programmers.
- Experience with virtual training (vILT) tool such as Adobe Connect, Curator, etc.
- Must be flexible, detailed-oriented and efficient.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, a plus (not required).
Start Date: Late May targeted.
Duration: 6+ months with likely extension.
Location: Partial onsite/virtual role in Fairfax, VA.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of corporate learning and development, and creative consultants. For nearly a quarter century, organizations have turned to Clarity to staff their mission critical projects with elite consultants. Our nationwide network of over 35,000 highly skilled consultants offers deep knowledge, low management overhead, and flexibility to scale according to an organization’s unique project needs. Our experts work with clients on a project basis, supplementing the talents of their internal staff until goals are achieved, ensuring project success.
If the above opportunity is not a good fit for you and you are a learning and development or creative professional, visit www.clarityconsultants.com/how-to-join to join our talent network.
Follow Us for tips, trends, and industry insights: