Position: Sr. Integration Architect
Location: Montvale, NJ
Contract Duration: Full-Time
Interview Process: 2 rounds of Webex
Visa : USC or GC Only
Who are we looking for?
A strong technically-oriented individual to work as an enterprise architect(EA) for a requirement at our client location with the below expectations:
- At least 12+ years of relevant IT experience.
- Spot and identify client issues, handle them effectively, envision and architect suitable solutions and discuss them with the delivery teams, clients and SMEs.
- Architect enterprise systems using industry-standard design patterns, practices and cloud strategies.
- Architect and design large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies such as spring boot, node js, Apache Camel, Kafka, swagger, Docker, No SQL database etc.
- Have played or playing the role of solution or enterprise architect with proven experience in envisioning, architecting & designing cloud, high volume, performant solutions for the enterprise.
- Experience in developing distributed apps on AWS cloud platforms or any equivalent cloud platform.
- Experience in architecting applications on containers, micro-services, API orchestration with their eventual deployment on cloud.
- Familiarity or prior experience in employing PaaS on AWS or any equivalent cloud platform for distributed enterprise-scale apps.
- Architect enterprise systems using industry-standard design patterns, practices and cloud strategies preferably on AWS.
- Guide enterprise application teams on architecting integration of enterprise cloud apps, SaaS and apps on premise across multiple different platforms using standard patterns and practices.
- Hands on with researching and executing proof-of-concept activities on latest technologies, tools and frameworks and make recommendations on candidate solutions for enterprise adoption.
- Engage with enterprise application teams by frequently sharing knowledge on EA best practices, technology standards & trends.
- Develop standards, guidelines and reference architectures to be used across the client’s eco-system.
- Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required
Must have technical knowledge in TIBCO, CAMEL, KAFKA, ESB practice, Camunda, Microservices
- Apache KAFKA 1.0.0
- Couchbase Server 5.x
- NGNIX web server 1.12.x
- Spring Boot 1.5.x
- Apache Zookeeper 3.4.x
- TIBCO BW 6.x
- TIBCO BE 5.2.x
- HAPROXY 1.6
- AWS EKS (Container Management)
- AWS EK (ElasticSearch)
- AWS CloudWatch Monitoring, notification
- AWS Cloudtrail for Security & Audit trails
- AWS CloudFormation (Provisioning )
- Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Create REST APIs using Node.JS and SpringNode
- Implementing SOA concepts by designing, developing Web Services/WSDL, SOAP using TIBCO Biz Works