Randstad Technologies is seeking Sr. Integration Developer for a 6 month to perm placement for exciting an opportunity in downtown Kansas City, Missouri!
• Support the development, configuration and implementation under the direction of an Application Integration Lead.
• Collaborate with various internal teams required for integration.
• Willingness to learn new applications and design new solutions are critical to the success of this role
• The ability to work within a flexible, changing environment is a must as we are often learning by trial and error, proof of concept and detailed analysis.
• Integrate key interfaces utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
• Gather, Understand and Clarify complex business requirements
• Work with various systems and teams to understand integration requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering and/or Technology Discipline
• At least 3 years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform. Railroad Industry definite plus.
• 5+ years' experience in software development and delivery.
• 5+ years' experience developing web services & related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL)
• Experience developing in XML-related technologies a plus (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
• Experience with Unix platforms (e.g., Linux)
• Previous experience with continuous integration and deployment
• Experienced with secure coding standards and API security
• Advanced Systems/software engineering experience with
• Complex scripting abilities. Efficient use of Python, shell or other open source scripting languages.
• XML / JSON
• Various connector technologies including JMS, JDBC, .Net
• In-depth knowledge of software configuration practices.
• Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow, and performance.
• Experience working with data interchange and data management (i.e. ETL processes, database interaction)
• Debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected devices
• Experience in an Agile Scrum Methodology environment a plus
• Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus