• Supervises the assigned IT function and creates metrics supporting improvements.
• Collaborates to create strong processes that increase operational efficiencies.
• Serves as primary lead in building customer relations and communications including anticipating client needs that can then be translated into application's performance and features.
• Works with various IT groups to centralize budgeting and resource allocation for projects.
• Creates and implements a multi-year IT plan that aligns with the strategic business plan
• Leads automation test environments and deployment of new features, patches and releases via Cucumber and Jenkins
Technical Skill Set -
• Java 8
• Spring, Spring Boot/Integration/Batch/Ldap
• ORM frameworks
• Message Broker (ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ etc)
• Web services
• Microservices (API developer tools for the OpenAPI Specification)
• Caching frameworks (REDIS/Gemfire)
• Workflow frameworks
• Rule Engines
• JWT, GIT, Maven
• Unit testing with Mocking frameworks
• Twelve factor app development for cloud readiness
Good to have:
• Angular 4
• PCF/AWS cloud experience
• CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery)
• Performance Testing/Benchmarking/Optimization
• Experience in developing high-throughput, low-latency applications