Our Client in the Chantilly VA area has an Immediate need for an Sr Logistics Inventory Manger. The full job description is below
Please submit all qualified resumes to email@example.comHelp
Must have a Top Secret / SCI with FULL SCOPE Polygraph.
- Overseeing the administration and control for accountable property.
- Create hard copy documentation for addition, adjustment and deletion of property for signature of accountable officer.
- The incumbent will prepare, issue and update hand receipts, conduct at least an annual inventory and document those findings to the office of assignment.
- assist with the purchase of materials and services.
- direct the complete process for transporting people and goods.
- oversee materials management within area of assignment.
- coordinate and plan facility services.
- manage funding issues and personnel resources.
- administer all elements of multi-faceted programs.
- Based on assignment, incumbents may serve as a first-line contractor supervisor or team leader, overseeing, directing, guiding, prioritizing and delegating work assignments for other contractors on the team.
- Based on assignments, incumbents may provide assistance to the Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or a GED certificate
- Ability to become familiar with Customer and Logistics Department regulations, policies, and unique authorities.
- Basic knowledge of Inventory Management and Property Control Logistics procedures and policies.
- Basic knowledge of various Logistics databases and applications
- Basic knowledge of how to read and interpret routine financial statements
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ routine questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to interpret routine financial statements.
- Ability to develop an internal network of professional working relationships within the work unit and with service partners’ counterparts in other Offices.
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to use good judgment and personal initiative in recognizing appropriate action to be taken for completion of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery.
- Ability to interact with people who have different values, cultures, or backgrounds.
- Background in Logistics