Senior Manager, Credit Risk Governance, Salt Lake City, UT
The Bank is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. The Bank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The Bank partners with multiple strategic partners to enable their credit programs. The Strategic partner credit policies and internal credit policies will be managed by the Senior Manager of Credit Risk Governance within the organization. The position will drive the credit risk governance framework and champion the Loan committee for the organization. The person will independently work with partner management team to execute on policy changes. The person will work with Commercial lending Risk Managers and Consumer risk managers to ensure adherence to credit policy. The role will also enable development of consumer credit policy change memos. The person will develop MIS and Monitoring process for various credit portfolios and create early monitoring processes.
· Manage Credit Risk & Loan Committee and minutes
· Develop credit processes and enable partners to provide standardized information on credit policy changes
· Drive Risk Management Process Reengineering agenda
· Manage the credit policy library and manage continuous updates, Identify opportunities within existing credit policies to drive policy changes
· Develop and manage credit risk governance processes
· Drive the Monthly Risk Monitoring & MIS Agenda
· Develop the credit risk section of board package
· Create tracking systems for changes and determine policy adherence
· Identify policy gaps and collaborate with partner teams to improve policy adherence
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, risk management or related field
· Strong financial / credit analysis experience with the ability to disseminate, understand and accurately report information
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in consumer / commercial lending, with exposure to a wide array of credit structures, industries, etc.
· Proficient in Excel, CapIQ, MS Office suite including PowerPoint.
· Credit Administrative experience, including oversight of a commercial loan portfolio
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Disciplined, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work individually or within a team atmosphere to meet deadlines and ensure that the necessary information is being communicated with the appropriate parties in a timely manner
Please send a copy of your resume attached as a word doc to email@example.comHelp
If I can assist you with any of your recruiting efforts please give me a call – 801/327-9990
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc