Delta Faucet Company has an excellent opportunity for a talented organizational design professional to join our Indianapolis corporate Human Resources team. The Organizational Development Consultant will support planning, designing, and executing programs, tools, and solutions to ensure the organization is equipped to meet its workforce and business needs. This position provides support and guidance in talent management, organizational development, and change management to enhance the organization's overall effectiveness and capability.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a company-wide competency framework to drive organization strategy and values.
- Develops, implements, and manages the organization's performance management and succession planning tools, processes, and training to ensure clarity and alignment of goals and to meet current and future business needs.
- Researches, develops, and implements best practices to assess the organization's performance to the industry norm and to align Organizational Development's practices with business needs, initiatives, and strategic direction.
- Provides thought leadership to enhance organizational design and effectiveness, culture, and talent capabilities.
- Partners with Human Resources Business Partners to identify organizational development needs (e.g., organization design, team and leader effectiveness, talent strategies and tactics, change management plans, etc.).
- Provides consulting in organization design, employee surveys and action plans, change management, group facilitation, and coaching to support business leaders in achieving strategic and business objectives.
- Creates implementation plans and collaborates with internal communications to develop engagement assessment rollout material, key findings/summary reports, and action planning toolkits.
- Conducts organizational diagnostics and gap analyses; articulates findings to identify strengths, opportunities, gaps, risks, challenges, and potential solutions to deliver organizational effectiveness initiatives and services.
- Researches trends and remains current with organizational developments, techniques, and technologies to support current and changing needs of the organization.
Education and Experience/Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, preferably Organizational Development
- Master's Degree preferred, with emphasis in Organizational Development, or Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 3-6 years related experience in Organizational Development, specifically in organization design, organizational effectiveness, and employee engagement
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strategic initiatives
- Experience guiding an organization to implement large-scale changes that are sustainable and able to be integrated into the business and ability to identify the downstream implications of the change
- Demonstrated experience in competency modeling, job analysis, and employee/skill assessment
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage all phases of projects with a consistent planning approach and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on time and with quality results
- Previous experience facilitating different types of group discussions and meetings (e.g., focus groups, brainstorming, mind mapping, etc.)
- Ability to develop and apply creative, thoughtful solutions to business challenges
- Ability to build and maintain credibility and to influence without direct line authority
- Ability to collaborate across functions to ensure consistency of people-related processes
- Ability to convey clear, concise information in verbal, written, electronic, and other communication formats; and to demonstrate active listening while engaging others
- Understands business operations and the functions within the organization; possesses knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures; and understands the industry and business/competitive environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust planned work through analyzing work demands, competing priorities, and tight deadlines; to understand the most effective and efficient means to accomplish tasks within the parameters of the organizational structure, processes, systems, and policies