Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager role in Cambridge, MA. This is a 1+ year contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Mike Morley, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com
Position: Senior Project Manager
Apex Job ID: 866937
Location: Cambridge, Ma
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 1+ year contract
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets the project strategy, schedule, aligns resources and provides ongoing analysis of financial and schedule performance.
- Develops project execution plans, identifies staffing requirements (internal and external) and develops project budgets
- Drives use of Agile Methodology
- Leads the project team in defining program strategies and goals, and assigns/manages project tasks to ensure the project team meets all commitments.
- Develops and maintains project schedule and budget
- Develops and manages team deliverables/documents required for successful project completion, including URS, scope of work, design documents, change controls, SOPs), ensures development and approval.
- Responsible for initiation of change control or other quality system requirements associated with projects as necessary
- Manages deployment of resources to efficiently execute tasks, including project meeting management.
- Manages vendor and service suppliers as necessary.
- Communicates project status updates to all levels of management.
- Anticipates and proactively resolves conflict situations to ensure win-win outcomes
- Project management and process leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Successfully navigate complex, matrix environment to get results
- Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others of different skill sets, backgrounds and levels within and external to the organization.
- Ability to build consensus across teams.
- Proficient in delivery of business intelligence solutions
- Self-motivated, independent and possess ability to learn quickly and work with little or no direction.
- Must haves:
- Core PM skill Set of working with various stakeholders and driving execution
- BI/Data related projects
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.