Our client has an immediate need for a Packaging Engineer with a minimum of 3 years professional experience as a Packaging Engineer in a Class III medical device environment. This is a long-term contract position with the possibility of going direct. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical or other Engineering/Science discipline.
- 4+ years packaging experience including packaging solutions like sterile barriers that meet medical device design for ISO11607 Part 1 & Part 2.
- Knowledge of statistics, including usage of statistical software, such as Minitab or Statgraphics
- In-depth knowledge of packaging materials, packaging equipment, and sterilization methods commonly used in medical device industry is preferred.
- Experience with FDA submissions Design Control Requirements per FDA 21 CFR 820.30 and ISO13485 is preferred
Company will not provide visa sponsorship or visa transfer. No relocation is offered. Please do not apply if you require a visa and/or relocation compensation.
About Pro Source
Pro Source is an engineering recruiting firm that began in 1984 providing consulting services and contract personnel to support mechanical engineering, CAD, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering and software engineering.
Every single day we see a puzzle being created that needs to be solved. In the hiring process, companies want great people and have problems fitting the right piece in the right place. Additionally, from the candidate’s perspective, the puzzle is created when they know they are the right fit for a role and an organization but can’t get the attention they deserve to insert the right piece. Inserting the wrong piece into the puzzle on either side causes problems for both.
We view our job as the puzzle solver. Understanding what clients need down to the specifics and then working with highly qualified engineers to ensure a match is our primary value. No one wants to waste anyone’s time, but the current hiring/career puzzle sometimes causes it. To learn more, visit www.prosourceinc.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.