As a Lead Pega developer/mentor you will be involved in architecture, design, development and testing of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and Pega strategic applications. In addition, you would be responsible for mentoring a small team (4) of junior Pega developers.
- Lead the definition and implementation of technical strategy, standards, configurations, and ensure feasibility of IT solutions. Work on multiple applications for multiple business divisions.
- Define Technical platform, including class structure, model, configurations, and integration elements. Submit Prototype of solution prior to full implementation. Use Prototype as proof of concept.
- Document technical architecture, platform, including configurations. Design and program automation opportunities using Pega BPM Software as well as other platforms and tools, as required.
- Prepare and utilize project plans for significant IT development, enhancement, and maintenance efforts. Coordinate technical tasks and activities related to the introduction of new services, products, and processes.
- Perform customer satisfaction reviews and maintain systems in the team's application portfolio. Drive consistency across applications and projects wherever possible. Identify and communicate risks to the business. Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and IT management.
- Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Participate in the technical design review process to ensure high-quality technical designs
- Contributes in defining new business requirements. Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team. Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team. Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy. May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems OR equivalent external work experience
- Minimum of 8 years work-related experience required in Pega development .
- Must have certification as a Pega CLSA (Certified Lead System Architect) and Pega CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect)
- Must have worked in at least 3 Pega implementations from ground up with different customers.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience maintaining Pega software applications in an enterprise setting.