CO-OP Financial Services provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation. We are seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to spearhead and own Contact Center assigned product service lines. Major responsibilities will include product strategy development, requirements definition, go-to-market strategy, execution, and ongoing growth of individual service lines. This PM will work extensively with clients, staff, analysts, and partners as well as provide strategic support to the sales and marketing teams. The Sr. Product Manager will formulate critical success factors, define product releases, work with the organization to create effective strategies that foster sales success, and drive product adoption by being an evangelist and “go-to” person for assigned products and solutions. This is an ideal position for a candidate seeking opportunities for immediate impact, in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. The bar is high - success in this role will require a high degree of individual initiative and ownership, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies to drive to results.
- Manages the entire product development cycle including requirements (functional, operational, and technical), documentation, resource management, system integration, testing compliance, product launch and implementation.
- Provide strategic support for sales and marketing post launch through technical and market training, customer meetings, demonstrations, and event support.
- Conducts competitive analysis of vendors and their product offerings to evaluate and refine product positioning and value proposition.
- Provide thought leadership for organization, customers, and industry when appropriate.
- Creates overarching view of assigned product vertical strategy collaborating with internal stakeholders and clients on priority setting and requirements definition of product enhancements.
- Acts in a leadership capacity in developing and implementing of strategies for product vertical solutions.
- Conducts regular product vertical analysis on new product architectures, services, and trends. This would include: SWOT analysis, pricing, competitors, business case, and volume market forecasting. Also included are: billing, operational, and marketing impacts.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of product experience.
- Previous strategic product related contact/call center experience is required.
- IVR, Chat and Social Media monitoring experience is a plus.
- Professional background in strategic and tactical product management.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Accomplished presentation skills and comfort level in front of C-level executives.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,500 shared branches. Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.