- Sr. Programmer Analyst in Alpharetta, GA
- To start ASAP
Details of Position:
- Analyses business processes;
- Conduct feasibility, analysis and designs, creates system configuration design, developers and executes test plans.
- Support production application
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in Manhattan Associates (WMS) Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Linux/Windows OS,
- The position requires knowledge of the WMS functions. The position requires knowledge of the system development life cycle.
- Software development lifecycle management skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, able to work independently, and be able tomultitask.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- The desired Applications Developer will possess a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent in education and work experience
- 5 6+ years of experience in working with warehouse management systems.
- Experience with state of the art application development support software packages and experience with some supervisory, management and administrative tasks.
- XML - Intermediate
- Manhattan Associates (WMS) - Advanced
- Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS) - Intermediate
- SQL Programming - Intermediate
- UNIX Shell - Intermediate
- Business Process Analysis - Intermediate