Jr./Senior/Staff Programmer Analyst
What you'll do at
• Conducts application analysis and design for end users
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Develops team member capabilities
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Participates on team projects
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
• 3+ years of development experience in Java.
• Development experience in SAP.
• Development experience in business intelligence tools.
• 3 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.