Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Sr. Project Manager.This is for an initial duration of 12+ Months and is located in Cambridge, MA
Top Skill Sets:
- Extensive PM experience working with teams, expert with MS project;
- Science background
- Able to listen/learn and influence.
- Process Development exp.
- Participate in cross-functional project team(s) from multiple client sites, and external partners, to develop innovative drug and combination drug/device products.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules for life-cycle management projects and providing general project management support to product delivery teams.
- Partner with process development technical leads and other cross functional partners to identify key deliverables and ensure cross functional alignment and accountability.
- Assist by driving decision making for assigned projects in alignment with clients decision model.
- Perform project management at a high level of professionalism for projects that utilize internal and external personnel, contract firms, and partners using structured, systematic methodologies to meet business objectives.
- Follow clients' governance processes, procedures, specifications, guidance documents, quality system, and applicable industry standards.
- Generate and manage detailed integrated project plans and schedules.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts among team/functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Ensure participation in functional and cross-functional management reviews.
- Establish and manage collaboration and team web sites (e.g. SharePoint).
- Track delivery of and create repositories for all project deliverables.
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc. across teams.
- Support business process improvements initiatives.
- Create project reports, dashboards and communications that include appropriate risk analysis.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com. Thank You.