Sr. Project Manager
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for planning, oversight, documenting and delivery of the Client’s projects
- Monitor and track progress
- Coordinate tasks and activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule
- Prepare status reports
- Preparing and maintaining project budgets
- Providing project financial oversight and financial reporting
- Risk / Issue management and escalation
- Stakeholder and senior management status reporting
- 8+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience in a highly structured SDLC environment
- 5+ years of experience managing projects in a matrix organizational structure
- 5+ years of experience managing project financials
- 8-10+ overall years' experience
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.