The work the Senior PM will perform includes standard PMBOK project management practices such as identifying and organizing work, developing Work Breakdown Structures, building detailed fully loaded resource plans and schedules, developing communication plans, identify tracking and managing risks and issues, coordinating, report preparation and presentations, and engaging appropriate business and technical resources.This work may require early morning, late evening and possible weekend work to meet deadlines.
The Senior PM is expected to provide project management leadership and support for these specific near team work efforts listed below:
- Support activities to secure independent services to develop detailed requirements supporting multiple functions, evaluate alternatives, and complete detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Engage and support OIS and Business Program representatives in the development and approval of a Business Plan/Business Case(s) outlining the over-arching goals, objectives, business criteria, requirements and major outcomes for this initiative.
- Support activities for identification and prioritization of specific projects in alignment with the Business Plan/Business Case and Strategic Technology Plan.
- Coordinate activities associated with development of enterprise data definitions, high-level logical data models, and common foundational data elements.
- Support business efforts to develop detailed business cases for prioritized projects up to and including facilitating the documents through the State review and approval process.
- Support business and technology efforts to develop high level functional and technical requirements in alignment with goals and objectives outlined in the Business Plan/Business Case.
- Coordinate efforts around evaluation of funding options.
- Coordinate the evaluation and identification of technical resources needed to support project efforts and identified goals.
- Draft, update, and facilitate the submission and presentation State and Federal funding documents and reports as appropriate.
- Draft monthly and Quarterly State, Legislative Fiscal Office, and Federal project status reports as applicable.
- Facilitate and complete quality assurance report reviews, responses, and action/mitigation plans through approval process.
- Ensure project artifacts and practices including risk and issue management plans and logs, charters, project WBS and schedule are developed and maintained to support these activities.
For the more Information please contact me at 734-550-4449 and "Venkat at tekwissen.com"