A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
A Leader is needed to manage exciting new product development projects. This person will:
- Use Project Management and Leadership skills and techniques to drive their project teams to complete the development of this new set of products and instruments.
- Develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization of approved projects.
- Initiate, develop, and lead the cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization, through to lessons learned and closeout of project following MilliporeSigmas values.
- Coordinate both internal R&D, Marketing, Quality, Operations and Regulatory groups along with External Contractors to complete the project on time and within scope and budget.
- Provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Life Science (preferred), Engineering or Business
- Minimum 5 years of Project management experience leading cross functional teams. Also a PMP Certification or Project Management education or training would be an asset.
- Must be able to work independently, communicate well in a matrix environment and be Self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for and deliver results
- Experience with Instrumentation, Software and New Product Development in a regulated environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.