Help lead a global organization into automated testing! We are seeking a Sr. QA Analyst to join our organization to develop and implement an automation framework, as well as develop, maintain and execute test scripts.
The Sr. QA Analyst will primarily focus on automating existing integration and regresses test cases across front and back office applications.
• Create Automation framework
• Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts
• Partner with existing scrum team to develop and execute manual testing
• Maintain comprehensive product regression test suite based on project and operational initiatives
• Identify and document all software defects, and track to resolution
• Work within and Agile-scrum environment (3 week sprint schedule)
• Good understanding of the full stack software development (databases, services, REST, client-side, user interface)
• Implement processes, procedures and best practices for code management with the automation framework
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of systems development lifecycle and quality management
• Prior experience with both positive and negative testing
• 6+ years Quality Assurance experience
• 5+ years automation experience with any of the following tools (Selenium, Protractor, JMeter, QTP, UFT)
• Built an automation framework from the ground up
• Experience with JIRA and TestRail (or equivalent)
• Experience using Data Driven and/or Hybrid Driven Test Automation Frameworks
• Automation experience with the following:
• Databases: Oracle, Big Query, MongoDB, ElasticSearch (document based).
• Business rules: node.js and express.js