Do you have brilliant mind for identifying recruiting trends and an eye for talent to source powerhouse candidates? Are you a wiz at capturing interest and inspiring people within their career path? Are you a go-getter ready to face the ever changing needs within the IT industry? We’re searching for that recruiter, someone who has the skill set to provide unsurpassed quality and value and the drive to achieve limitless success.
Infomatics is a premier software consulting, offshore development, and staff augmentation company. We have been recognized for 6 consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc 500/5000 magazine and also by USPAAC in the top 100 fastest growing companies owned by Pan Asian American in 2018. We are the prime vendor for contingent and full time fulfillment needs to many fortune 500 and 1000 clients. We provide a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, diversified workforce, and a professional collaborative environment.
Are you looking for the right company that understands organizational effectiveness starts with recruiting and supports the innovation of sourcing talent? If so, please read the job description and continue your search with Infomatics.
What you will be doing:
- The position is responsible for sourcing qualified candidates within the information technology sector. This position requires communication with various clients/account executives to remain aware of all Contingent and fulltime staffing needs, identify opportunities and support innovation within the Talent Acquisition process, and support the development of competitive sourcing methods. Recruiters are required to maintain multiple sources for producing adequate candidate flow through networking, use of social media, and other methods representative to company brand. This position executes end to end recruitment processes and applicable administrative tasks that assist with maintaining pertinent information. Recruiters are also expected to support additional Talent Acquisition needs from Human Resources and/or executive staff. This position requires excellent use of time management, planning, drive for results, interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain high work ethic with or without supervision.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of recruiting experience for both IT and engineering positions.
- Working experience fulfilling contingent staffing requirements.
- Working experience handling H1, L1, OPT/EAD, and TN visa status candidates.
- Working experience and maintaining Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- High volume recruiting experience is required .
- Good understanding various IT and engineering skills .
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent experience is required
If you meet the requirements above please apply in confidence or share resume to email@example.com
Phone: 248 865 0300 Extn 204
Please visit us at: www.infomatinc.com