As the Sr. Recruiter, you will manage activities and support services of the employment and staffing function to include direct communication with candidates, regular participation and review overall organizational needs and identify sourcing strategies and process enhancement to improve time to fill of qualified candidates.
- Manage day-to-day technical and non-technical recruitment operations to ensure quality service
- Develop, execute, and maintain technical recruiting strategies to attract active and passive candidates including social media initiatives, creative sourcing strategies, employee referral programs and leveraging technology to improve processes to decrease time to fill and total cost per hire
- Use candidate relationship skills to identify, assess and maintain a candidate pool with skills aligning to our core competencies for current and future requirements
- Deliver high-quality, technical professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process
- Manage the hiring process by conducting in-depth interviews, driving compensation negotiations and closing candidates on offers
- Manage and strengthen the business relationships with hiring managers by participating in departmental and/or individual meetings to develop an in-depth knowledge of their recruitment needs
- Prepare and report recruiting team metrics to leadership and identify trends and implement effective corrective measures
- Maintain a strong network of industry contacts to cultivate awareness, identify new opportunities and potential sourcing and hiring of top technical talent
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Participate in retention strategies and establish regular communication with existing employee base
- Work to ensure continued compliance and support of company values and ethics
- Requires Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience, and a minimum of 5 years progressively responsible recruiting experience in a fast paced services environment with hi-volume recruitment requirements, with a minimum of 1 year leadership
- Deep knowledge of compliance requirements and demonstrated recruiting ethics.
- Must have experience working in the Government recruiting arena
- Must have experience leveraging automated applicant tracking systems to improve performance while maintaining compliance with EEOC and other government regulations
- Proven ability to successfully recruit for Information Technology (IT) positions on both subcontracts and prime contracts
- Experience working directly with hiring managers to clarify and qualifying government IT requirements
- Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities, and relationship building skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator at all levels in the organization
- Must be able to work within core hours of 8:30 – 5:30 with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends during surge needs
Become an integral part of a dynamic workforce supporting mission critical initiatives. Our work matters and ensures the security of our country. We deliver high-end services in IT Security, Enterprise Architecture, and IT Governance, Network Engineering, and Information Assurance. Our technical teams are key contributors to the success of our customers missions and are consistently recognized by management and their peers.