US Citizenship is required
Sr Requirements Analyst
NW Washington DC
Pay: 110-145k plus benefits
The Sr Requirements Analyst will work on web-based User Interface (UI) application development related project(s). They will work closely with the business and technical teams to elicit, analyze, specify, verify, write, and manage business and system requirements for web-based UI applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write and conduct analysis on business requirements and system requirements (functional and non-functional) and other project and technical documentation
- Author and manage requirements documentation such as System Requirements Specifications, Functional Specification Documents, Wireframes and other visual documentation, Information/Data model Documentation and other related documents.
- Assist in performing Software Quality Assurance which includes creating test plans and test cases to validate functional requirements are met.
- Ensure communication is at a high level with team members through the Scrum and/or Waterfall process.
- Utilize SQL tools for information gathering and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related computer degree program (prefer a Master’s Degree unless other certifications are present).
- Experience writing and conducting analysis on business requirements and system requirements (functional and nonfunctional).
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and experience with newer development approaches such as Agile and/or Waterfall methods.
- Experience creating process diagrams based on business requirements.