Aston Carter is currently partnered with a globally recognized software company in Chester County, PA that is hiring for a Sr. Revenue Recognition Analyst. This company is #1 in its industry with more than 2,400 institutions across 40 countries. This company also takes pride in treating its employee very well.
Please see below for details:
- Verify accuracy of contract transaction pricing and create reports for revenue accounting team
- Record sales transactions in compliance with ASC 606 for month end close
- Analyze client contract exceptions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Six+ months of experience with ASC 606
- Three+ years of experience within a revenue recognition role
- Three+ years of experience analyzing client contracts within a software or tech company
- Two+ years of experience with SAP
- Two+ years of experience with Microsoft Access
- Advanced excel skills (create pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
Nice to haves:
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.