BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. SAP Implementation Support Analyst in Denver (DTC), CO. This is a contract to hire role and my client is willing to sponsor for the right candidate
BridgeView IT is seeking a Senior SAP Implementation Support Analyst. Viewed as an expert in SAP system implementation and support, this position presents an opportunity to an experienced SAP cash management/treasury configuration and testing professional to take the next steps in their career. As part of our established SAP team, the successful candidate will implement new banking functionality to support our organization’s growth, customer service and expense reduction initiatives. In addition, this position supports our existing cash processing functionality by resolving system issues and responding to our internal customers’ questions and needs. The chosen candidate will coordinate with users to determine functional and/or technical requirements and ensure that SAP system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
Business Support Primary Accountabilities:
- Performs the gathering, documentation and analysis of system and business requirements for highly complex, multi-platform applications. Monitors and reviews the work of lower level staff within assigned projects
- Recommends changes and upgrades to new and existing SAP application modules to leverage business efficiencies. Works with SAP Technical group to consider technical, system and infrastructure resource requirements for proposed modifications
- Configures and customizes highly complex SAP application modules. Develops and executes test plans for highly complex SAP application modules. Troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to systems leadership and key stakeholders. Ensures delivery satisfies system and business requirements.
- Provides 1st level support for SAP issues. Works directly with SAP Technical groups to resolve technical issues as necessary.
- May be assigned to on-call support rotation.
SAP Technical Primary Accountabilities:
- Performs the configuration, coding, debugging and maintenance of highly complex SAP application modules. Integrates SAP and non-SAP applications, develops external interfaces and builds application tables and reports. Monitors and reviews the work of lower level staff within assigned projects.
- Performs the design and building of changes, extensions and system performance enhancements to existing SAP application programs and reports according to software standards and conventions.
- Ensures the accurate development and maintenance of technical documentation. Delegates/performs revisions as necessary.
- Recommends/implements best practices in defining and monitoring performance metrics. Provides 2nd level support in response to highly complex SAP issues. Responds to escalated issues outside of normal business hours.
Additional Primary Accountabilities:
- Decomposes tasks, defines milestones, create schedules and estimates and monitors development resources for projects. Ensures the completion of project/program milestones under the general guidance of immediate supervisor. May lead or direct projects of varied scope.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directing efforts and providing technical guidance on more complex issues. Mentor and train lower level staff. Reviews progress with management. Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business or equivalent experience. Master's degree in related systems or business field is desired.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in SAP banking, treasury and cash management configuration and testing. Experience should include the setup, testing and maintenance of house banks, and the integration of SAP with banks – NACHA files, check formats, and EDI and BAI file formats. Exposure to SAP FS-CD, Transaction Manager and/or bank file transmission software is a plus.
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Normal Office Working Conditions May be required to work on-call shifts as necessary