HCL Technologies Security Practice, provides high class IT security services against advance Cyber-attacks to our public and enterprise customers. We are looking for a Sr. Security Operations Engineer in Franklin Lakes, NJ
Job Responsibilities: -
- Lead and Investigate Endpoint Security Issues related to Symantec Endpoint Protection(AV, Encryption)
- Work on Incidents, Changes and Problems related to Endpoint Security issues.
- Coordinate with offshore team on day to day security operations transactions and be and be senior point of contact for customer on any endpoint security related issues.
- Lead and manage Priority issues related to Symantec Endpoint protection.
- Provide recommendation to improve Endpoint Security architecture
- Firewall rule review and approval
- Provide security architecture recommendations
- Operating and maintaining security tools
Job Qualifications: -
- 5+ years of experience in a security operations role
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Experience and working knowledge of Symantec suite of products and perimeter protection technologies
- Strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills
- Understanding of network traffic tools, techniques and analysis
- Understanding of UTM, IDS & IPS technologies, at network and endpoint..
- Experience with Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management process.